Monday, March 11, 2013

The Beginning....

One of my New Year's resolutions was to spend more time with my girlfriends and be more crafty so I decided to start a craft club with my best ladies.  I have a special place in my heart for gaudy and kitschy things, so we call ourselves "Kitsch Wenches".  I planned on making this blog back in January to document the creations of my fellow Wenches, however as I am a rampant procrastinator here it is March and I'm just now getting around to creating this blog. Anyway, here is what we've been up to the past couple months:

January
First club get-together I tried to keep it simple with this awesome big script art craft I stumbled upon. The ladies and I gathered some supplies, snacks, and wine, and got to work.
Ladies hard at work
Finished products


February
I have been obsessed with the galaxy trend that first popped up in Christopher Kane's 2011 collection (if you haven't seen it, check it out here.  Do it now, it's amazing), so for our second craft I set out to recreate the trend.  Not gonna lie, this was a little intimidating but everything came out so fantastic.
Supplies are so simple!


The whole galaxy


I have so many more ideas, and can't wait to see what the future has in store for our little group!  Hope you enjoy the journey with us! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment