Sunday, April 28, 2013

April's Project

April was rough for crafting.  I had craftersblock and settled on not one but two crafts for the month, snowglobes and an oldie but a goodie - perler beads.  My indecision stemmed from my inability to find a damn figurine for the snowglobes.  This seemed to be the problem for the other ladies as well, and most of us settled on the perler bead craft.  As I tried (and failed) to create something, I remembered that I had a most perfect snowglobe appropriate figurine, a tiny elephant that my best friend had brought back from India for me.  Then voila!  My snowglobe was born.  Check out the other globes (AH-MAH-ZING!) and perler bead creations (LOVE!)......

Check out this amazing glitter collection!!!!!!
Crafting 90s style



No comments:

Post a Comment